1. The user, leaving a review on the website yakovlevhotel.ru, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
2. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of mine:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; user data location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; the type of device and its screen resolution; the source from where the user came to the site; from which site or for which advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and which buttons the user clicks; ip address).
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
6. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125 – FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage. The storage of personal data received from the site yakovlevhotel.ru is carried out on an electronic storage device.
8. Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement.
9. In the event that the subject of personal data or his representative revokes his consent to the processing of personal data, he has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent